http://theunitedamerican.blogs.com/bring_it_on

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Stepping Up

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity. -- Gilda Radner

I must take a week or two to be 1000% with my family. I will be back, and we'll tackle more stuff, but for now, that is where I need to pour my efforts.

If you pray, ask God to watch over Gertie. She's very special. He'll know who she is.

6 Comments:

At January 03, 2006 6:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No doubt, Gilda would have approved. So too, would Gene.

Be well, Sister. We'll be here when you get back.

 
At January 04, 2006 11:19 AM, Blogger Ken Grandlund said...

Family is always supposed to come first. My best thoughts are with you and yours Jet.

 
At January 05, 2006 6:07 PM, Blogger Betsy said...

My prayers are with you, your family and Gertie. She has been blessed with a special daughter-in-law, and as you keep her close, God will hold her in his hands. Extra Hugs for P and the kids.

 
At January 09, 2006 7:45 PM, Blogger Paul G. said...

I've neen adding them on for Gertie.
It helps, we just don't always see it.

 
At January 11, 2006 3:45 PM, Blogger Jet said...

Thanks, everyone.

 
At January 26, 2006 6:31 AM, Blogger frstlymil said...

My good thoughts have included thoughts of Gertie - and I'm hoping you and your family have been well during Life's Ambiguity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home